♡ Fruit ♡
♡ Fruit ♡
Smoothie Ice cream with strawberries and elderberries (by Dagmar’s Kitchen)
#greensmoothie of the day
1 cup of frozen mango
1 1/2 C of baby kale or spinach
1 C of almond milk
1 TBS coconut oil
1 TBS chia seeds
1 TBS flax seeds
1 tsp camu camu powder
1 tsp maca powder
Pinch of cinammon
1 scoop of #sunwarrior vegan protein
#greensmoothie #green #vegan #healthy #healthygirl #sano #jugo #smoothie #nutribullet #health #greendrinks #greensmoothieoftheday
Download the free audio podcast of this episode on iTunes.
— Begin Transcript —
I spend all this time teaching people how to share their voice with the world, market their story out about who they are and what they want to accomplish in life. One of the things that really surprised me when I started doing this, almost 10 years ago now, was how many people would come up to me and say:
Brendon, how do you deal with rejection?
These were often adults, which really blew my mind because I was a young man back then. It would be 45, 55 and 65 year old folks saying, Brendon, how do you deal with the rejection? I thought, what do you mean? There would be this insecurity in their voice as they asked that question.
I thought, you’re an adult and still struggling with ideas about rejection?
I think that’s unfortunate and it shows that sometimes people live an unexamined life, that they’re willing to not question themselves. Shouldn’t we have all gotten over and dealt rejection pretty young? High school, college level stuff?
I’m not saying we won’t ever be self-conscious.
Don’t worry you don’t have to give me hate…
- "Ugh fruit has so much sugar omg it will totes make me fat." NO. Fruit is very high in water and has little to no fat (with the rare exception of things like avocado… which is God’s gift to man so we should eat that anyway). The sugar it contains is natural sugars which are good for you.
- Speaking of sugar, it has way less than things with added sugar. 1 whole cup of strawberries has about 7 grams, while 1 can of soda has about 30 grams on average. I’ll take my strawberries with some lemon squeezed on that because there simply isn’t enough fruit for me in just the strawberries.
- Have you ever tasted pineapple? Yeah. That shit is delicious.
- Fruit smoothie? You mean the healthy delicious treat that is the perfect amount of smooth and cold and is just the icing on the cake of a hot summer day? Yes. Please direct me to the nearest Jamba Juice.
- Oh, so many pretty colors. I think even dogs can see that beautiful piercing pink of dragon fruit.
- Antioxidants. All the antioxidants.
- Weird is good. There are weird fruits. See this list for proof.
- There is lots of dietary fiber in fruit. Who doesn’t like pooping regularly AMIRIGHT?
- There is no cholesterol, extremely low sodium, and low calories.
- It all just tastes fucking delicious and if we are so paranoid that something as healthy as fruit is making us fat I am probably just going to leave society and live in the wilderness amongst the fruits. I will live with the fruit and I will eat it and be happy because it’s good and lets all just have a great day and eat some rambutans god bless.
Seeds are amazing! and sprouting them even better!
Juicing Benefits: 7 Reasons Why Fresh Juice Is The Healthier Option Huffington Post Canada By now you’ve probably heard of all manner of strange juicing diets and cleanses, but if you’re just looking for ways to get those servings of daily fruits…